August 5th, 2023
Woke up prior to my alarm today. Changed it up a bit and went on a walk first. I was out the door by am and did my 45 minute walk which was almost 2 miles. My right calf/achilles is still bothering me so I’ve been taking the walks slow, however, on the second half of my walk this AM I sped up because I had to pee really back lol.
Instagram Day 5 Reel
Follow a Diet
Below is what I ate today:
- Post Workout (from 2nd workout)
- Shake – 2 Scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey
- No breakfast again
- 2 Cups of rice w/ sinigang
- Cesar Salad w/ Rotisserie Chicken
2 workouts of at least 45 Minutes (one must be outside):
- Workout # 1 6:02 am
- 45 Walk – 1.92 miles
- Workout # 2 11:19 am
- 4 x 12 (30 lbs) Dumbbell Squats
- 4 x 10 (30 lbs) Dumbbell Single Leg Stiff Deadlift
- 3 x 10 (30, 40, 50 lbs) Bicep Curl
- 3 x 10 (40, 50, 60 lbs) Tricep Extension
- 3 x 15 (180 lbs) Dips
- 3 x 10 Diamond Push ups
- 32 Minutes
1 Gallon of Water
Completed at 8:28 pm
Read at least 10 pages
“7 Habits of Highly Effective People”
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Summary of what I read today:
- Everyone has a center and here are the main ones
- We generally identify with multiple “center’s” but to have a balanced center one must be PRINCIPLE centered.
- By centering on correct principles, we create a solid foundation for developing of the four life support factors.
Day 5 Reflection:
Woke up a little tired per usual but since it’s a habit I got up anyway. I changed it up a bit and did my walk first thing in the morning. I was walking around my neighborhood by 6 am. My right leg/achilles are still a little sore but I pushed forward. Workout # 2 was legs and arms at 11 am. My key takeaway for the day is most say they want something but few are actually willing to do the work day in and day out. Most will fall off before it even becomes a habit.