August 20th, 2023
Woke up at 6 today to give my body rest. I was out of sync yesterday as I was supposed to be flying out for my trip but the flight got rescheduled due to a hurricane the following day. None the less I still got after it. Walked in the am for my 1st workout then did my 2nd workout in the garage on the peloton.
Instagram Day 20 Reel
Follow a Diet
Below is what I ate today:
- Post Workout
- 2 Scoops of Ascent whey protein
- 3 eggs, leftover thin slicked tri trip and 1 tortilla
- ham sandwich
- Pad Se Ew, Pineapple fried rice
2 workouts of at least 45 Minutes (one must be outside):
- Workout #1 8:20 am
- 45 walk in the neighborhood during the rain
- Workout #2 4:50 pm
- 45 min peloton ride
1 Gallon Of Water
completed at 10:30 pm
Read at least 10 pages
“25 Hours a day”
Summary of what I read today:
- Embrace the suck
- Positive Attitude: Facing challenges with a positive mindset.
- Learning from Hardships: Seeing difficulties as chances to grow.
- Resilience: Not avoiding tough situations, but tackling them head-on.
- Growth Focus: Using discomfort as a way to improve and achieve goals.
Day 20 Reflection:
- Adapt to the changes. Things/event/places etc always change. You’ve got to be willing to adapt and maneuver. Yes its easier to just give up because things didn’t go as planned but when you actually push forward and adapt you’ll be much better for it.