August 17th, 2023
Woke up right to my alarm at 5 am. Back to my usual habits of waking up early. I’ve been sleeping a little bit earlier now so I can get more sleep. This week I’ve made a conscious effort to try to be in bed by 9:30 pm. I’m now able to walk but the ankle is still a bit swollen. Baby steps and I’m hoping to be good to go by the weekend when I’ll try running if the swelling is down.
Instagram Day 17 Reel
Follow a Diet
Below is what I ate today:
- Post Workout
- 2 Scoops of Optimum Nutrition
- 3 whole eggs
- Chipotle Double Chicken Bowl
- Jersey Mike’s Club Sandwich
2 workouts of at least 45 Minutes (one must be outside):
- Workout #1 6:30 am Bike & Mobility
- Bike – 30 Minutes
- Mobility Stretching – 30 minutes w/ 16 minutes in the sauna
- Workout #2 4:15 Neighborhood walk
- 45 Minute Walk 1.31 Miles
1 Gallon Of Water
Read at least 10 pages
“7 Habits of Highly Effective People”
Summary of what I read today:
- 4 Dimensions of Renewal
- Physical Dimension: This dimension focuses on taking care of your body through proper nutrition, exercise, rest, and self-care. A healthy body provides the energy and vitality needed for productivity and overall well-being.
- Social/Emotional Dimension: This dimension emphasizes nurturing positive relationships and emotional well-being. Building strong connections, expressing empathy, and managing emotions contribute to a balanced and fulfilling life.
- Mental Dimension: Engaging in continuous learning, critical thinking, and expanding knowledge falls under this dimension. Stimulating your mind with new ideas and perspectives helps maintain mental sharpness and growth.
- Spiritual Dimension: This dimension involves finding meaning, purpose, and values in your life. It doesn’t necessarily refer to religious beliefs, but rather to understanding your principles, aligning actions with values, and seeking a sense of inner peace.
These four dimensions of renewal are crucial for maintaining a holistic sense of well-being and effectiveness. Balancing and nurturing each dimension contributes to a more fulfilled and harmonious life.
Day 17 Reflection:
- It could take weeks to build a habit and only a few days to break it. Choose wisely.